You should apply for a passport renewal, if:
- Your expired US Passport book is not lost/stolen/damaged
- Your U.S. Passport was issued when you were 16 or older
- Your U.S. Passport was issued within the last 15 years
- Your most recent US passport was issued in the exact same name on your previous passport or if your name has changed since your passport was issued and you have a document to prove it.
If you qualify for this passport, follow this step-by-step process to obtain your passport.
1. Click Here to place your passport order
Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.
*Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am.
2. Gather all the required documents
3. Ship your documents to:
1250 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
(Near Dupont Cirle Metro)