You should apply for a passport renewal, if:
- Your expired US Passport book is not lost/stolen/damaged
- Your U.S. Passport was issued when you were 16 or older
- Your U.S. Passport was issued within the last 15 years
- Your most recent US passport was issued in the exact same name on your previous passport or if your name has changed since your passport was issued and you have a document to prove it. If you qualify for this passport, follow this step-by-step process to obtain your passport.
- Passport Application Form
- Proof of Identity
- Two Passport Photos
- Travel Itinerary
- IAG Letter of Authorization
- IAG Customer Order Form
- Service Fees
1. Click Here to place your passport order
Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.
*Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am.
2. Gather all the required documents
3. Ship your documents to:Inter-American Group, Inc
1620 I Steet, NW - Suite 701
Washington, DC 20006