First time passport
You should apply for a first time passport, if:
- You are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time and you are over 16 years old.
- Your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago.
- Your previous passport has expired and it was issued when you were under 16.
- Your name has changed since your passport was issued and you do not have a legal document formally changing your name.
If you qualify for this passport, follow this step-by-step process to obtain your passport.
Follow this step-by-step process to obtain your passport:
1. Place your passport order
Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.
*Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am.
2. Gather all the required documents
- Passport Application Form
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Proof of Identity
- Two Passport Photos
- Travel Itinerary
- IAG Letter of Authorization
- IAG Customer Order Form
- Service Fees
3. Ship your documents to:
1250 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
(Near Dupont Cirle Metro)