You should apply for a passport amendment if:
- Your current US Passport was issued incorrectly, and you have the book in your possession.
- Your passport was issued less than one year ago. (If your passport was issued more than one year ago, you must apply for a passport renewal)
- Passport Application Form
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Proof of Identity
- Two Passport Photos
- Travel Itinerary
- Document to prove Name Change (No copies)
- IAG Letter of Authorization
- IAG Customer Order Form
- Service Fees
If you qualify for this passport, follow this step-by-step process to obtain your passport.
1. Place your passport order
Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.
*Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am.
2. Gather all the required documents
3. Ship your documents to:Inter-American Group, Inc
1620 I Steet, NW - Suite 701
Washington, DC 20006