Passport Amendment

You should apply for a passport amendment if:

  • Your current US Passport was issued incorrectly, and you have the book in your possession.
  • Your passport was issued less than one year ago. (If your passport was issued more than one year ago, you must apply for a passport renewal)
  • If you qualify for this passport, follow this step-by-step process to obtain your passport.

    1. Place your passport order

    Once you have placed your order, you will immediately receive a call from one of our passport specialists, who will personally walk you through the application process and send you our step-by-step information package via email.

    *Note: If you place your order outside of our business hours you will receive a call the following business day at 8:00 am.

    2. Gather all the required documents

    3. Ship your documents to:

    1250 Connecticut Ave, NW
    Suite 700
    Washington, D.C. 20036
    (Near Dupont Cirle Metro)